This article mainly explains the technical operating procedures of roll assembly, the preparation before assembly, the assembly sequence, and the precautions and acceptance criteria for assembly.
Title: Roll mil rolls assembly technology operating procedures, Roll mil rolls technology
Keyword:Roll mil rolls technology
Related product: Roll mil rolls
1.1. Preparation before assembly
(1) Re-inspect the size and accuracy of each part of the new pro according to the requirements of the equipment drawings. The hole pattern should be checked with the hole pattern template, and the spokes can be installed after confirming that there is no error. If any problem is found, promptly notify the relevant department and make a record for solution.
(2) When inspecting the bearing seat and labyrinth ring assembly parts, check the fit clearance of each component, the height of the balance cylinder, and whether the balance cylinder has any failure according to the dimensional accuracy, and timely clean up the burrs, sharp edges, and rust spots. The lubrication hole must be unblocked and free of dirt.
(3) Clean all the bearings and other parts to be assembled with diesel oil or washing oil, and then apply anti-rust lubricating oil on the machined surface, and put lithium base No. 3 grease in the rolling bearing.
1.2. assembly sequence
(1) Assemble the seal to the neck rolling.
(2) Heat the inner bearing with induction heater, and then assemble it on the rolling neck.
(3) Put on the spacer ring.
(4) Adjust the height of the backing plate on the bearing box.
(5) Lightly tap the cleaned bearing (new bearing may not be cleaned) into the bearing housing with a copper rod.
(6) Install the retaining ring.
⑺ Assemble the bearing box with the bearing to the rolling spoke.
(8) Knock the thrust bearing into the bearing box with a copper rod.
(9) Install the bearing retaining ring.
(10) Screw on the locking ring.
(11) Install the snap ring.
(12) Screw on the lock nut.
(13) Install the end cover (non-drive end).
(14) Other assembly parts not mentioned shall be assembled or replaced according to the actual situation on site.
1.3, matters needing attention
(1) The heating temperature of the bearing inner sleeve shall not be greater than 170°Co
(2) When the bearing is used, in principle, the outer ring, rolling element, and inner ring must be used according to the matching condition at the time of purchase, and shall not be interchanged at will to ensure the clearance fit of the bearing; the matching of the bearing used for the old use must be inspected with a feeler gauge. Whether the clearance between the ring, rolling element, and outer ring meets the specified requirements, and then in use.
(3) When installing the bearing, it must be cleaned during use. The new bearing can only be taken out of the original package when it is assembled. Do not wipe off the anti-rust oil on the new bearing.
(4) When assembling the bearing, it is not allowed to strike directly with a hammer, but lightly strike with a copper rod.
(5) When applying lubricating grease, do not wear gloves and keep your hands clean before you can work, so as not to bring in dirt and affect the life of the bearing.
(6) After the assembly is completed and the inspection is correct, hoist the rolling spoke to the designated position.
(7) Clean up the work site and keep the site clean.
(8) When pre-installing the rolling spokes, strictly ensure that the rolling line and the elevation are uniform, and keep a reasonable distance from the rolling line of each mill to the bottom of the next bearing housing
(9) Observe the tightness of the elastic colloid, adjust the won seams as required,
If it is found that when the installed two spokes overlap each other, the seam of the stick cannot meet the specified value, the elastic rubber pad of the lower braided bearing housing must be replaced until the spoke seam value is greater than 5 mm of the specified value, otherwise it is found that the elasticity has been lost It should be scrapped and should not be used reluctantly.
(10) For the pre-installed rolling spokes, mark the diameter, assembly date, and the name of the assembler on the sign, hang on the rolling box, and register it on the account.
1.4. Roll processing quality acceptance standard
(1) The rolling inspection manager must establish an acceptance record to record in detail the situation of each acceptance for reference.
(2) Check and accept the processing of various rolling cars according to the drawings to ensure that they meet the technical requirements of the drawings.
(3) 1—4# frame wear and turning amount 10~15mm, 5—9# frame wear and turning amount 10~12 mm. 10—14# frame wear
The cutting amount is 8~10 mm.
(4) The actual diameter deviation of the two spokes of the 1-4# frame shall not exceed 0.60mm, and the diameter deviation of the two spokes of the 5-9 frame shall not exceed 0.50mm.
(5) The difference between the diameters of the supporting roller car for the 10-14# frame shall not exceed 0. 30mmo
(6) When turning, the spokes with the same spoke sign must be turned in pairs, and the distance between the upper and lower spoke fixed head end faces and the first groove shall not exceed 0.2mm (wrong spoke value).
(7) If blisters or other defects are found in the hole, an obvious mark (painted with lead oil) should be made.
(8) During spoke turning, it must be ensured to adjust the support shoe of the center frame based on the rolling center line.
(9) There must be no unrefined old groove marks or obvious water cracks with the naked eye.
1.5. Regulations for turning diameter of spokes of each stand
(1) 1-4# frame is turned according to the amount of wear, the maximum turning diameter is §610iiini, and the minimum diameter is 520mmo.
(2) 5-9 racks have a maximum diameter of §495mm and a minimum diameter of §420mm; 10~14 racks have a maximum diameter of §380mm and a minimum diameter of §330nini; in production, according to the wear of the groove, Processing is performed on the basis of the groove with the greatest wear. If it is found that the processed rolling web violates the above acceptance standards, it must be rejected, a record must be made and the situation reported to the leader.